ALL SCHOLARSHIPS ARE LISTED IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER
B. Davis Scholarship - The creators of the “Student Award Search Aid” website are offering a scholarship for 2019. Please visit our website at http://www.studentawardsearch.com/scholarships.htm to read about us and to apply for our scholarship. While you’re there, please browse through the rest of the site to learn more about applying for scholarships. Our website was developed solely for the purpose of helping students locate and apply for scholarships. We are trying to improve the students’ chances for success. The site is free and we charge nothing for the information or the application. The deadline for applications is May 24, 2019. Amount of Scholarship: $1,000 If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BigSun Scholarship The BigSun Organization is proud to be able to continue to help young athletes succeed in their academic pursuits. We are offering an annual $500 scholarship to a deserving student. All student athletes are eligible for this award, regardless of which sport they are participating in. The successful applicant will be a high school senior or be attending a post secondary institute and currently involved in some sport at that institution or in the community. For more information and to apply, visit www.bigsunathletics.com. The deadline to apply is June 19, 2019.
Elks National Foundation is offering two different scholarships. The deadlines to apply are November 15, 2018.
- Most Valuable Student Scholarship is for any high school senior who is a US citizen. They will award four-year scholarships in the amounts of $50,000 (2), $40,000 (2), $30,000 (2), $20,000(2) and $4,000 (480). For details and an application, visit www.elks.org/scholars/scholarships/mvs.cfm The deadline to apply is November 15, 2018.
- Scholarships for Elks Families is a scholarship available for children and grandchildren of Elks members. For more information, eligibility and an application, visit www.elks.org/scholars/scholarships/Legacy.cfm The deadline to apply is February 1, 2019.
GE-Reagan Foundation Scholarship is a scholarship for high school seniors who demonstrate leadership, drive, integrity and citizenship. Scholarships may be up to $40,000. Apply at www.reaganfoundation.org/scholarships. Applications and supporting documents are due by January 4, 2019.
Honors Graduation U is offering a scholarship for students interested in creating a building project for community use. These are the main points about our scholarship:
- High school students can participate in a design-thinking community building project:
- Design & work on a community improvement project, using our checklist as a guide.
- Optional: Share work for some checkpoint feedback before the final deadline by March 23, 2019.
- Submit final design thinking project application by April 28, 2019.
- There will be up to 5 awardees, each receiving a $10,000 scholarship to the college, university, or trade school of their choice. We will also fund the top project up to $5,000.
Click this link for more information, where you can also find complete FAQ’s on the rounds and a digital submission form: http://www.honorsgradu.com/scholarship-faqs/. You can also see the projects of last year’s recipients to learn more about this opportunity.
Reedsy Creative Writing Scholarship We are pleased to announce the inaugural Reedsy Creative Writing Scholarship, a biannual award for writers and novelists in further education. As the world’s leading marketplace of book publishing talent, Reedsy is passionate about nurturing the next generation of fiction authors. We have designed this scholarship to award a student whose writing displays a clear and unique voice with the potential to thrive in the competitive literary landscape. Eligible applicants for the Reedsy Creative Writing Scholarship, must be:
- United States, Canada or Australia Citizens or Permanent Residents; and
- Accepted to, or currently enrolled in an accredited college, university, or graduate program within the United States, Canada or Australia.
- Your name, address and contact number;
- The name of the college or university you are attending or planning to attend;
- Your sample chapter attached to the email in .doc or .docx format with a written introduction. Google Doc links and PDFs will not be accepted.
Unigo is your connection to OVER 3.6M in Scholarships. Create An Account. Complete Your Scholarship Profile. Complete your scholarship entries for your personalized results. Then, complete the 14 scholarships Unigo offers & come back every month to see updated personalized results! Not ready to start your profile? No Problem. Search through our full scholarship directory to find will give you fun, unusual, academic, need-based, student-specific, career, and even more types of scholarships https://www.unigo.com/